6 Life Changing Benefits Of Kefir | Yogurt vs Kefir
Yogurt has long been a staple of the average American diet—but its fermented cousin, kefir, has only recently started gaining popularity.
Kefir is a fermented milk product made using kefir grains, a combination of live lactic acid bacteria and yeast. Rich in a variety of probiotic bacteria and yeast, many people drink kefir for health purposes as an alternative to yogurt.
Kefir has a thinner consistency than yogurt and is typically sold as a beverage. Most kefir products are tangy and fizzy, due to the greater probiotic activity.
So what are the benefits of this magic milk you might ask, here are 6 life changing benefits!
This presentation contains images that were used under a Creative Commons License. Click here to see the full list of images and attributions:
Table of Contents
Real Kefir You Make At Home
Milk Kefir Grains Fusion Teas
Kefir Grains Milk Organic
Kefir Jar Set
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Yogurt vs Kefir: An Interesting Difference | Dr. Berg
- 5 Health Benefits of Kefir- Greatest Probiotic? #shorts
- Kefir starter vs. Kefir grains – Pros and Cons
- Live Healthy – Benefits of Kefir
- Life Away Kefir
- Life Kefir Grains
- Cultures For Life Kefir Grains
- Culture For Life Kefir Grains
- Benefits of Kefir
- Kefir Grains vs Powdered Kefir Starter – What's the difference?
- Kefir Grains vs Kefir Powder – Which Is Better? | #AskWardee 040
- 6 Surprising Benefits Of Kefir You Wish Someone Told You Earlier
- HOW TO: KEFIR (DRINKABLE YOGURT) | HOMEMADE KETO-FRIENDLY PROBIOTIC DRINK | Hadin Eeon Bread Maker
- Making Kefir Yogurt & Kefir Cheese at Home | Fermented Food of Many Uses
- How To Make KEFIR Yogurt
Last update 2023-06-09. Price and product availability may change.