6 Surprising Benefits Of Kefir You Wish Someone Told You Earlier
Kefir is a fermented drink, traditionally made using cow’s milk or goat’s milk. It is made by adding kefir “grains” to milk. These are not grains in the conventional sense, but cultures of yeast and lactic-acid bacteria that resemble a cauliflower in appearance.
Dairy-free versions of kefir can be made with coconut-water, coconut milk or other sweet liquids. These will not have the same nutrient profile as dairy-based kefir.
Here are 6 Amazing Benefits your body receives when you include kefir in your diet.
DISCLAIMER: The materials and the information contained on Natural ways channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provide.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Can Your Farts Kill You? Check Your Gut Health! DIY Coconut Kefir.
- Are you having difficulty straining your kefir?
- How To Store Milk Kefir Grains When You Take a Break
- Real Kefir You Make At Home
- Yogurt vs Kefir: An Interesting Difference | Dr. Berg
- How to Make Kefir Whey, A Starter Culture
- 6 Life Changing Benefits Of Kefir | Yogurt vs Kefir
- How to Make Milk Kefir – A Probiotics Rich Fermented Drink for Good Gut Health
- Benefits of Kefir
- 5 Health Benefits of Kefir- Greatest Probiotic? #shorts
- Live Healthy – Benefits of Kefir
- How to Make Water Kefir – A Probiotics Rich Fermented Drink for Good Gut Health
- What is Kefir ? Best Probiotic to heal Leaky Gut
- Mayo Clinic Minute: What is kefir?
- How to Make Water Kefir – Step by Step Guide
Last update 2022-08-10. Price and product availability may change.